Saturday, March 8, 2008

To Anti-Arroyo Protesters

Go away.

I do not have much enthusiasm for her either.

But go away.

I would rather deal with a Devil I know, who's term ends in 2 years, than enthrone a scheming Devil I do not know.

I would rather deal with a Devil I know, who's economic stewardship have been fair, than enthrone a greedy Devil I do not know.

We have been here before, twice. First time was a necessity, second time may have been a mistake. Neither times turned out as well as was hoped.

To those who criticized People Power, they were right. Nothing good has come out of this. Mea Culpa.

The Philippine Armed Forces is still playing politics.

The Philippine Catholic Church is still playing politics.

The Philippine Political Establishment is still playing... musical chairs.

Filipino Voters have not changed, have not learned, have not matured.

Another bleak future beckons.